Type - Surface sinking
The Pelagic candle is a long casting surface lure designed to be worked at a medium to fast speed
The lure can be retrieved fast across the surface of the water imitating a fleeing needle type fish.
The lure can also be dropped down and retrieved back to the surface in deep water.
Use the rod tip to create an erratic action with upward/sideways pulls.
Suitable for Bass, GTs,Tailor (bluefish), Tuna, Sea Trout, Snapper, Roosterfish, Jacks, Mackerel, Kingfish, Queenfish and most other Pelagics.
• Mustad hooks - Treble belly hook and Inline single tail hook
• Wired through using high strength materials.
• High quality rigging and fittings
• Weighted for maximum casting distance
• Virtually indestructible lures, suitable fishing around sharp rocks and toothy pelagics.
• Hand made lathe turned for precision casting
• Casts well in windy conditions , great for punching through onshore winds.
Pelagic Candle - Drone Footage
Photos of the Pelagic Candle